Saturday, November 18, 2006

Naveen says im strongly driven by logic. Does that mean im less human and more machine like? Something like doing the ‘right’ thing, and losing the fun of life? Hmm... I don’t bitch, I don’t gossip. And the like. Does that make me less fun? Im bursting with positive fun- people have awesome times with me. It’s not abt being modest. I’m tryin to understand myself. Im sure of one thing- I am great fun. Maybe other people’s fun includes gossiping about other people’s business. Mine doesn’t. Simple. I cannot even force people to have my kind of fun. It’s ok.


I have been wearing beads woven on a thread at my right ankle. It looks soo pretty. Only my feet aren’t clean. Sheesh.


I own at least seven types of glue. And at least five types of tape. Feviquick, fevibond, fevicol, superglue, something, something. Scotch tape, abro tape, cello tape, insulation tape, sales tape, brown packing tape, and double sided tape. Im crazy.


Ive stopped using floppy discs. I used to use them earlier for presentation purposes. These days pen-drives owned by others are sufficiently convienient. I have one re-writable cd that I carry around in which I store everything I need. ‘Everything’ can sound far fetching- I need mostly one autocad file and in rare cases, a power point presentation. I must seem a guggu to high tech information transfers. Who cares?

No comments: