Saturday, November 18, 2006

Fallawwed aar naat?!! This was, i think, the most contraversial of questions; as it was not in reality a question at all- it was more like mi's way of pronouncing that she has said all tht she knew of the topic, and she's about to yell at someone next to the window for no reason at all... i remember one distinct class of hers when i almost gave up on finding her brain for her- in one of the reactions, the catalyst being molybdenum oxide, on hearing the sound 'moo' echoing in class, she asked us who the buffalo in class was!! Imagine, if she were a cow, she'd be the most illiterate of her generation...


I’m a complete movie buff. I love watching movies. Of course I hate the stupid ones, but I love the good ones almost as much as I hate the idiotic ones. I watch movies over and over again. I tend to repeat things that I like to do- almost qualifying as hype; and then I get enough of them for a good ten years...not a very good habit, is it?! For example, eating fruit with custard after I return from college. It was thrilling in the beginning; I insisted on continuing it. Then it didn’t seem as exciting, and now I don’t feel like eating it more than once a month. Same with curd rice. Same with movie songs. Hmm...


Response. Responsible. Responsibility. Three words. Don’t they seem like they belong to the same parent? Yet each word brings an entirely different pre-defined meaning to my mind. Strange. This came to my mind when I was riding to college today. I think a lot when I’m riding. Not intentionally. Thoughts seem to just keep popping up in my brain. One by one, the most unrelated of things seem to be linked together by a chain of subtle, common factors. It’s a continuous line of continuous entertainment. Maybe that’s why I don’t realize the distance. Its greater now than it was to kumarans. I remember telling a ‘fan’ that riding is not stressful to me- the road keeps unfolding, and I keep riding. I sound so good. Hehe...


Vaastu, for the common man, is beyond reasoning. For him its simple faith, its something he believes in, and is afraid to violate- pretty much like religion. For us architects, of course, its utter rubbish- vaastu started as common sense, which, i think, was pretty relevant then. Today, of course, its outdated, and it will take us more than convincing to show the layman the light.

No comments: