Saturday, September 29, 2007

Who said only the ‘intelligent’ can be creative? Some of the most desperate and drastic attempts of ‘bad’ students to pass in written exams bring out a spectacular side- I saw some answer scripts that can drive any examiner into a state of continuous fits. Hahaha...real funny, the answers- excessively creative, I can say :)


I think I will go to lalbagh alone this time. I want to go simply for the times that I spent there; I want to go remember the crazy things we did every week- I want to go there and smile to myself; I want to go and sit under the same tree and on the same hillock- and just feel surrounded by those who made a difference to my little life.


I am addicted to this Arabic song that a good friend of mine gifted to me. (Gift for no occasion, but I’m NOT complaining, hehe..) Both of us have NO idea what the song says- but it is immensely soothing. No, not soothing. Maybe ‘passionate’. I don’t seem to be able to give it a word...Every time I try to ‘sing’ the song, what is audible is more a complicated hum- to a stranger it might even sound as a mumble. Should be careful not to sing it in public! Hehe...


Watching a cricket match in India is not only about watching the cricket. It’s the atmosphere it creates- it’s the enjoyment of a range of emotion- right from the maddening frustration when our fielders miss a catch, right up to the one over when our batsman hits six sixes. People aren’t the same when they’re watching a India- Pakistan world cup final. The entire country has bitti advice to give. Everyone thinks they can strategize/bat/bowl/field/jump/catch better. Oh and we’re pessimistic. Extremely. It takes us only a moment to disown the team after Sachin’s dismissal. It doesn’t take us time to write off the team when they’re 35/2, chasing 307 in an ODI. We’re a cricket crazy nation. Also, we’re all mad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my my, baby girl, you're still contradictory to your own thoughts, at one point you want to sit by yourself, unaffected by public opinion and at the same time you're afraid of humming your tune in public.. what do you fear?

Anonymous said...

I exactly understand how you will be in lalbaugh but i feel its too early for you to think like that