Monday, July 7, 2008

'Roti , kapda , aur makaan' have been our understanding of the fundamentals in life ; bollywood-wise, too . . We're 'progressing' now - network , electric energy , and internet . . We've taken for granted the primary ; we're in the second circle now . . I wonder what the third circle is going to be - companionship , 'happiness' and love ?


Only the fortunate get sleep whenever they want to . . .Like me ! He he he . . . I can sleep anywhere , anytime , irrespective of location - it's god's way of loving me ! :-)


It is very , very difficult to surprise me ; i am too curious for that . . . But i cannot stop being amused by a certain friend of mine who has surprised me , over and over again , in newer and newer ways . . Maybe it's easier for those you don't expect absolutely anything from to catch you off-guard . . Those in the inner-most circle have to try harder and are easiest to catch red-handed . . A lot also depends on the Want to surprise . . Hmmm . . .


I'm writing this post from my mobile phone , lying down, watching TV and thinking at the same time . . . 'Technology' , they say it is . . . I'm loving it !

2 comments:

Aakash said...

Nice one!!!

But I would like to add! Companionship,Love in the third circle?? Aren't those a basic elements we survive on? Thats the only way we are more advanced than other creatures on this planet?
Have we hyped love? or made it materialistic? Thk about it

Keep Blogging

Amrita Kulkarni said...

aaah..this is exactly what i meant- companionship and love ARE the basic elements we survive on, but have taken for granted-soon we will realise that we need to pay it attention-and that time will come only once the second circle is satisfied- look at US..they're in the third circle, i think- and they're starving for love-lonliness is one of the most fundamental truths of their society! It is inevitable, i think- we'll be ther by next generation..